Use ChatGPT, Bing, Bard, Claude and more chatbots simultaneously
- Chat and Compare
- Chat with multiple LLMs and compare their results side by side.
- Use GPT-4 model via ChatGPT Plus or your OpenAI API key.
- Prompt Library
- Manage custom prompts and learn from community prompts.
- Quick Launch
- Activate the app anywhere in the browser with a keyboard shortcut.
- Rich Text
- Render markdown and code blocks with syntax highlighting.
- Chat History
- Conversations are saved automatically on local device and searchable.
- Export and Import
- Export and import all your prompts and conversations.
- Dark Mode
- Toggle between light and dark mode.
- Web Access
- Improving accuracy by searching up-to-date information from the internet
Frequently asked questions
What is ChatHub?
ChatHub is a browser extension that makes you use multiple chatbots simultaneously.
What chatbots does ChatHub support?
ChatHub currently supports ChatGPT, Bing, Google Bard, Claude and 10+ open-source chatbots.
Is ChatHub open-source?
Yes, ChatHub is open-source, you can find the source code on GitHub.
What browsers does ChatHub support?
ChatHub works on all Chromium-based browsers, including Chrome, Edge, Brave etc.
Is ChatHub free?
Yes, most features of ChatHub is free to use, and we also have a premium plan.
What is ChatHub Premium?
ChatHub Premium is a paid plan that unlocks all premium features of ChatHub.